|Home | Georgetown University | GUACUC|
Welcome to the launch of the new DCM website.
We are planning to bring this website back up in pieces, providing you
with information as it becomes available and formatted.
To develop and support animal-based research and resources to improve human health and animal welfare.
1. To provide information, service, and facility support for the discovery, development, and characterization of animal models of human biology and disease.
2. To provide service and facility support for the user of animals in medical education.
3. To provide and support special core research resources.
4. To provide services to ensure and improve the health and welfare of laboratory animals.
5. To serve as an informational resource on zoonotic diseases.
6. To provide regulatory oversight and guidance regarding the care and use of research animals.
7. To provide training and education in comparative medicine.